Get your life "on purpose!"
This workshop will equip you with the tools you need to define your Life Purpose and pursue this in different areas of your life: your personal life, your relationships, your spiritual walk, and your career. Over the course of this seminar, you will:
• Develop an understanding of the FIVE PURPOSES of Life based on Rick Warren's book, The Purpose-Driven Life.
• Validate, redefine, or simply reflect your overall Life Purpose as a foundation for your decisions, plans and actions.
• Learn the attitudes and actions associated with the 5 purposes and assess yourself in line with these observable behaviors.
• Begin to incorporate personal intentions and commitments into your regular agenda or daily schedule for an initially recommended minimum period of 3 months.
• Give the book, The Purpose-Driven Life, an opportunity not only to inspire or spur you into some action but to significantly impact your life—and those you influence—for the better.
Who should take this workshop?
This workshop is primarily designed for executives and professionals, regardless of industry, sector of society, or religious conviction. It will help executives and leaders apply The Purpose-Driven Life principles to align their personal and professional goals to their organization’s overall purpose and vision.
While the workshop is designed with professionals in mind, the program will also appeal to everyone who feels the need to hear, discover, and experience the difference of living a “purpose-driven” life.
Benefits of the Purpose-Driven Life
There are 5 great benefits of living a purpose-driven life:
1. Knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life.
2. Knowing your purpose simplifies your life.
3. Knowing your purpose focuses your life.
4. Knowing your purpose motivates your life.
5. Knowing your purpose prepares you for eternity.
What makes this workshop unique?
• Each participant will receive a comprehensive, interactive, and specially-designed Living the Purpose-Driven Life manual.
• The seminar is designed to be interactive—individual tests and exercises, and group sessions will be conducted to help you understand your personality and shape better, apply what you’ve learned to your current situation, and grow and maximize your potential.
• The seminar will help you define a clear-cut purpose and vision, as well as practical action points so that you can start living the purpose-driven life immediately.